At Wise Medical Billing, we know that the key to growth is a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who could benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with a prospect, the ideal SDR has a strong understanding of the sales process and excels at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting up sales closers for success. The SDR should be a quick learner who has strong communication skills and an ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
- Utilize online tools, cold calls, and email to generate new sales opportunities.
- Identify the needs of prospects, and suggest appropriate products or services.
- Build long-term, trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives.
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
- Two or more years of experience in selling in the US market, with a track record of exceeding lead targets
- Strong and excellent English communication skills via phone and email.
- Proven, creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Basic Knowledge of LinkedIn, MS-office, excel, word and power point
- Previous US healthcare experiences will be a plus